Dream Recording & Rehearsal Studio
What's on offer ...
Our involvement in music & entertainment spans decades. We ran the South West's biggest talent competition, "Starsearch", in the 90's when the "X Factor" & "Britain's Got Talent" were just pipedreams
- Music recording facility for bands & artists of all types
- Comprehensive Karaoke and backing tracks library for non-band acts and artists
- 8 track Mobile digital recording facility for non-band acts and artists
- Rehearsals from 2 hours with drums, mics & 1200 watt PA included
- THE BULLDOG'S REVENGE lounge bar and meeting room
A direct descendant of Swindon's first professional recording facility, Tudor Studios in the late 1970's, Dream Recording & Rehearsal Studios were established next to the Bulldog Pub in Queens Drive in 2004.
In 2011 the Bulldog pub and its environs were acquired and subsequently demolished by Swindon Borough Council and the studio was re-located to its current site in the town's historic Railway Village, less than 1 minute from the railway station.
The studio has off-street, ground level access and is available 7 days a week by prior arrangement. One improvement on the previous site is the increased size of the self-contained equipment storage units for bands who rehearse on a regular basis.
The complex is a multi-functional facilty and, apart from recordings and rehearsals, the premises can be used for a wide range of activities provided they are legal e.g. for video or photographic purposes. They would even make an ideal location for a Picture Gallery as there is plenty of wall space under high ceilings.
There is a large separate bar/relaxation area which is available free of charge for use by all clients and their guests using the studio's facilities. It is also suitable for meetings and
- THE BULLDOG'S REVENGE is the name given to the bar area and meeting room which is part of the studio complex.
- The picture shows the actual sign which was salvaged from the Bulldog Pub that had existed in Swindon for over 50 years until it was acquired by the council and demolished in 2011.
- Dream Recording & Rehearsal Studios were established next to the Bulldog Pub in 2004.